Old August 22nd 03, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Night Orca Night Orca is offline

Default Yesterday i noticed a depression on a bridge

I have had a member of the P-Way team look at the fault from the underside
of the bridge... no fault visible that would effect the line. Thanks for
the report. My report also sent to TFL .

Sorry it took so long for you to get in touch wth the right people

Neil

"umpston" wrote in message
om...
Zonky wrote in message

. 44...
Colin McKenzie wrote in news:3F4402F4.DAF58A10
@proof-read.co.uk:

For this road you want TfL Street Management - check the streets

section
of the TfL website http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk

This includes this:
If you need to report a fault that is serious and very urgent, please
call the Street Faults Contact Centre on 0845 305 1234. This should be
open 24 hours a day.

If the hole is still there in the morning I'll try to pass the message
on myself.

Colin McKenzie

If only highways agency were passing on this number instead of the TFL
general number!

I've reported it.

Z.

Just for info. the http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/ site can now be
used to report any street fault in London. Whether the road is
maintained by the Highways Agency, London Boroughs, Royal Parks or
themselves - TfL have pledged to forward all reports to the
appropriate authority.