Old June 15th 05, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Clive Clive is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

In message . com, kiko
writes
- oh yes being taxed loads. No thanks. I pay enough tax already.

So do I, but I still have to pay VED and buy DERV as red diesel renders
my car liable to confiscation by those nasty customs men. No, there is
no equality in road use and until there is the I believe all cycles
should be taxed tested and insured and the riders have to pay extra to
use the roads as motorists do.
--
Clive