Old June 15th 05, 01:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Clive Clive is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

In message .com, kiko
writes
Seriously, I agree that would be tricky. But where would you stick a
number plate on a bike/rider? Maybe use a lightweight electronic ID
tag?

What's wrong with just enforcing the use of user identification on their
backs, with the same fine as not displaying a number plate on a car,
London cyclists get the benefits, why not the pain?
--
Clive