Old June 15th 05, 04:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Improvements to the North London Line

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:50:18 +0000 (UTC), Mike Bristow
wrote:

In article ,
asdf wrote:
[the NLL]
Have you BEEN on it during the peaks?

Only when demand is so heavy on the GOBLIN that there are passengers
left stranded on the platform when the trains departs - which happens
about once a month.

Interesting - I don't use the GOBLIN much but I saw the 06.56 to Gospel
Oak leave Blackhorse Road the other morning and it certainly appeared to
be full with all seats taken. I was somewhat surprised that it was that
busy.

I've certainly seen the NLL running to standing room only and I'm not
the least bit surprised given that it serves a great many populous areas
and has reasonable interchange facilities to tube and rail services.
--
Paul C