Old June 15th 05, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

JohnB ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Which of course should tell our Adrian chap he should read wot I wrote a
little more carefully and not jump in with his assumptions.

Not I making the incorrect assumptions, ol' chap. You were making
guesstimates of the "majority" VED rate which I suspect were way out...

But, even so... More money than sense...