Old June 15th 05, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
JohnB JohnB is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

Adrian wrote:

JohnB ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Which of course should tell our Adrian chap he should read wot I wrote a
little more carefully and not jump in with his assumptions.

Not I making the incorrect assumptions, ol' chap.

Quite right. You were just down innattentive.

You were making
guesstimates of the "majority" VED rate which I suspect were way out...

You've missed by miles.

But, even so... More money than sense...

I've tried with such obvious clues, yet you still don't get it.

Better go for a lie down I suppose.

John B