Old August 22nd 03, 02:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gerard McGovern Gerard McGovern is offline

Default Skaters on the road

As far as skating through red lights, my understanding is that the
marshals have been advised by the police to treat the whole skate as a
single vehicle. Therefore, if the front of the skate has passed a
light, the rest of the skate should continue through, even if the
light changes to red. Also, the marshals should try to prevent the
skate from being split up by other vehicles.

Speaking as a cyclist who patrols the back of the skate from cars, that is
exactly right. You will never see the front of the skate going through a red
light (although you might see me and a couple of marshalls jumping ahead to
block roads).