Old August 22nd 03, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gerard McGovern Gerard McGovern is offline

Default Skaters on the road

Why exactly do they have to skate on the road? Apart from being able to
be smug in the fact they are causing disruption to us ordinary folk just
trying to get on with our lives.

I think the average speed of a car in London is 4mph. And you are moaning
about skaters who travel at 10-15mph. Get a life. At most we will hold you
up for a minute. If a minute of your time is that precious then I'd suggest
a car is the wrong choice of vehicle in London.