Old June 16th 05, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
PC Paul PC Paul is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

That's just my 2p, anyway. Someone'll doubtless jump in and tell you that
shocks costing less than 250 UKP aren't worth bothering with ...

I paid £120 for my bike and it's got lovely shocks.

But that's EBay for you ;-) 4 year old Scott midrange hybrid. Needed a new
chain and a bit of tweaking... for the amount I ride it it's perfect. And
about £300 less than a new one would have been!

But then my latest car was a £250 EBay bargain too - I fancied taking a
chance for a change...