Old June 16th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim \(moved to sweden\) tim \(moved to sweden\) is offline

Default Unused Single Journey TravelCards for the Tube Expire?

"John" wrote in message
I purchased single day zone 1-6 tickets and they were mailed to my home in
the US.
I forgot about that our flight is overnight so the date printed on the
ticket is for the day before our plane lands.
Are these tickets good only for the day printed on the ticket or can
we still use them the following day if they are unused?

Quite apart from the mistake made, does this amount of 'planning ahead'
not seem unnecessarily OTT to you?

tim