Old June 16th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ipswich - Basingstoke Services

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Joe wrote:

[1] Something about orbital journeys, right? I bet they'll have Met-style
extra zones for it, though, the tight *******s. It'll probably be at least
a tenner to the moon.

AIUI, the reason for the extra zones on the Met Line is because those
stations are outside Greater London and Herts & Bucks CC provide minimal
(if any) financial support for those services.

I see. So cheap access to space depends on the public transport policies
of the cislunar local authorities?

8)

tom

--
The few survivors on ousfg's side ended up in a monastery of immortal monks who yearned for a life better than street-fighting social groups, learning to grow extra hands and feet on the way to immortality. -- Lyndsey Pickup