Old June 17th 05, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Faded Record Card

Chris! wrote:
snip story about man at station 'losing' my prepay and reducing my
season ticket...
Sorted @ Fulham Bdwy (East Putney closed early)... took 70 minutes to
get it corrected - but at least that's better than queueing tomorrow in
the am peak

In case anyone is interested, the tube people said: "We do not offer
compensation for human error". If that is a blanket statement it seems
rather worrying that they accept no responsibility for any mistakes
their staff may make

Perhaps someone should mention the Unfair Contract Terms Act to them...