Old June 17th 05, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Oyster Again

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 17 Jun 2005:

Was the Ticket Office unstaffed Annabel? Sometimes the people there are
quite helpful...

There was a queue, and I was in a hurry. Only took longer than I meant
trying to see if I could do the two things at once (I've been caught by
the "card" thing before).

I agree it should be possible to do more than onr thing to an Oyster
Card though.
(I have sometimes used a credit card for one item and a debit card for
another though)

So have I, but I'd rather do one payment for both.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/