Old June 18th 05, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default DLR - 'Bank via Canary Wharf'

Martin Underwood wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 18 Jun 2005:

Oh! So is the normal Bank to Beckton route to go Bank to Canary Wharf, cross
the platform and get a Lewisham to Beckton train? I thought some Bank trains
normally went directly (without change) to Beckton.

No, you change at one of the stations before you get there - Westferry
is the designated one, but in practice, when I commuted that way, I
always changed at Limehouse as it was less crowded.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/