Old June 18th 05, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default Ipswich - Basingstoke Services

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 wrote:

So it didn't call at Willesden Junction? That would seem like a pretty
obvious place to stop, given the interchanginess of it. Still, sounds like
the service was slow enough as it was.

From a London Connections map dated summer 2000, the stations that it
stopped at we

- Stratford
- Highbury and Islington
- West Hampstead
[then a great BIG gap!]
- Feltham

Willeseden Junction would seem an eminently sensible place to stop
considering that it's a very important junction. I remember thinking this at
the time when I used that service.

Highbury and Islington gives you the interchange with the ECML (either via
the Moorgate branch or the Victoria Line) as well as a link with central
London. West Hampstead give you a link with the MML/Thameslink and with the
Jubilee line. I suppose it's close enough to Willesden Junction that you
coud get off there and catch a NLL train between WH between WJ.