Old June 18th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
JohnB JohnB is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

Adrian wrote:

Clive George ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Adrian - I think he has already withdrawn the calculation that got it
to 5.5K, and we are now working on a revised calculation of about
3.3K.

Yes, and I've already called him on the mis-assumption that he made to get
there

Eh?
Yes, it was an assumption - taken from mid-table on the DVLA site - IMO
not unreasonable.
But if you know it is incorrect then what *is* the average VED paid?

Or are you again making staements without any back up?

John B