Old June 18th 05, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
gogogadam gogogadam is offline

Default Bus Route 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace

Just to add some pointless input - I love a ride on the N3 from Dulwich
to central London, it is better than a roller coaster ride on the top
deck! And you don't half get to where you want to go fast! More bus
routes should be like this....

Adam

Matt Ashby wrote:
Isn't there an emergency release lever by the rear doors?
If so, I would certainly have used it in those circumstances.

There was. I used it. The driver shouted at me that he was going to get
me arrested. I and all the other passengers got on the next bus that
came while the car driver phoned his solicitor.

Matt Ashby