Old June 18th 05, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Train-home ban for big bike ride

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

It doesn't take a quarter of the coach, either. It takes about 2 bays
(or 5-6 one-side rows of airlines) which is quite a bit less.

We weren't discussing the size of the disabled toilet - we were discussing
the area taken up by the disabled toilet, the seating reserved for
wheelchair passengers and their companions and for bicycle stowage, which is
the entire area between one vestibule and the corridor connection at the end
of the vehicle.