Old August 22nd 03, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default Pay in Advance

A free Oystercard, so you work for TfL then, not National Rail? Or are
you trying to either hide the truth or just make up situations to ask
irrelevant questions?

No, I have a free Oyster and AFAIK we all do. The most probable situation
for us having these is because that we share stations with LUL. I used to
have a Magnetic Ticket before the Oyster introduction.
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out