Old June 20th 05, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:57:38 +0100, Robert McCall
wrote in :

why didn`t you get the tube to Hatton cross then get the rail replacement
bus to T4? could have done it in 10 minutes

Unfortunately I don't carry all the alternatives in my head.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN