Old June 20th 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Ashby Matt Ashby is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

I travelled from Oxford to Paddington today, which took
2 hours. I heard from another passenger there had
been a suicide on the line at Southall, but I don't know
if that was actually the case.

The incident at Southall occured later in the afternoon and
I believe was cleared from the line quite quickly, so it can't
have caused the problems the OP refers to at Heathrow.

It will have caused delays on the GWML, though.

Matt Ashby
www.mattashby.com