Old June 21st 05, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

On 21 Jun 2005 01:27:44 -0700, Boltar
wrote in . com:
Unfortunately I don't carry all the alternatives in my head.

The tube has been running to heathrow since 1975. How can someone
who has the intelligence to be a doctor be unaware of this fact?

I'm sure that _crushing_ comment makes you feel very big and proud.

My thoughts of the tube were along the lines, "It's a pity the loop
to T4 is out of action because of T5 construction." Being a straightforward
guy, it didn't occur to me to back-track.

Now **** off!

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN