Old June 21st 05, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

My thoughts of the tube were along the lines, "It's a pity the loop
to T4 is out of action because of T5 construction." Being a straightforward
guy, it didn't occur to me to back-track.

People generally check travel information before they catch a flight.
It usually helps in situations like this. Plus since you're at Brunel
Uni and
hence at the end of the piccadilly line one would think you'd have a
vague clue.

Now **** off!

Your eloquence astounds me. I bet you're students learn lots from you.

B2003