Old August 22nd 03, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Colin Colin is offline

Default Pay in Advance

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
A free Oystercard, so you work for TfL then, not National Rail? Or are
you trying to either hide the truth or just make up situations to ask
irrelevant questions?

No, I have a free Oyster and AFAIK we all do. The most probable situation
for us having these is because that we share stations with LUL. I used to
have a Magnetic Ticket before the Oyster introduction.
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out

SOME NR (ex-BR) staff in the London area, and certainly not all, have free
Oysters - you are one of the lucky ones & really should not moan about
little problems considering the benefit you have.

Quite simply you get free Tube & Bus with your Oyster. Your family get priv
Underground with their box passes only.

For priv Underground your family will need to buy cardboard tickets in the
normal way by showing their box passes at the Underground Ticket Office
window.

Priv tickets, including travelcards bought at Underground ticket offices,
are not valid on buses. Your family will have to pay full rate for the bus.