Old June 21st 05, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

On 21 Jun 2005 02:18:30 -0700, Boltar
wrote in .com:
My thoughts of the tube were along the lines, "It's a pity the loop
to T4 is out of action because of T5 construction." Being a straightforward
guy, it didn't occur to me to back-track.

People generally check travel information before they catch a flight.

And since the trains were cancelled while I was standing on the
platform this would have helped me how, exactly?

It usually helps in situations like this. Plus since you're at Brunel
Uni and
hence at the end of the piccadilly line one would think you'd have a
vague clue.

You do know how long it takes to get from Uxbridge to Heathrow via
the Picc, do you not? Not forgetting the time it takes to actually get to
Uxbridge in the first place.

Now **** off!

Your eloquence astounds me. I bet you're students learn lots from you.

Thankfully I don't have students, and thankfully my English is a
lot better than yours. Now crawl back under your rock; only another million
years' evolution and you might pose a threat to pond scum.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN