Old June 21st 05, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

People generally check travel information before they catch a flight.

And since the trains were cancelled while I was standing on the
platform this would have helped me how, exactly?

You'd have known you could get the tube to hatton cross and get
a replacement bus from there you witless muppet, how do you think
it would have helped?

You do know how long it takes to get from Uxbridge to Heathrow via
the Picc, do you not?

I was assuming that given you work near uxbridge you may occasionally
use the tube and might just on the offchance notice the maps mentioning
the connection to T4. Obviously you didn't.

Thankfully I don't have students, and thankfully my English is a
lot better than yours. Now crawl back under your rock; only another million
years' evolution and you might pose a threat to pond scum.

If your english is so good , perhaps you can explain why you put an
apostrophe after "years". Also , perhaps you might want to consider
what
Uxbridge Poly , sorry , I mean "Brunel University" would make of their
postgrads using their facilities to tell other people to **** off and
calling them pond scum.

B2003