Old June 21st 05, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Parking at Cockfosters

PigPOg typed

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:57:00 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

If your friends are in the London Borough of Barnet, ask them for a
visitor's parking permit. (I think they cost about 35p) Then you can
park there all day...

They live in Enfield.

Simon

Aaahhh... Cockfosters is on the Enfield/Barnet frontier. I know lots
about Barnet (brought up there, parents still live there & I'm very
close to its borders) and zilch about Enfield.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.