Old June 21st 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Wandsworth Town

Alistair,

I am SO SORRY! I am so used to looking at Wandsworth Town in my mind's
eye from the Fulham side, that it is ME that has confused North and
South!

You are of course right - my statement should have read: "the Up Slow
line is on the
NORTHERN of the pair of Up lines and the Down Slow Line is on the
NORTHERN of the pair of Down lines.

So, your explanation as originally given is correct, and I see the
point of making the change.

From a personal (and selfish) point of view, this is a great shame

since it has significantly worsened the travelling experience for many
hundreds of Wandsworth Town passengers.

Marc.