Old June 22nd 05, 10:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Heathrow Connect - can't connect !!

Dave Arquati wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
According to the driver, the problem at Heathrow is that once they
enter the stabling siding that they use at Terminal 4, the signal
won't let them out again. So they are stuck with terminating at
Hayes until BAA sort out the signal at Terminal 4, using their
contractor Network Rail. They couldn't even manage the
Hayes-Paddington service properly this afternoon, as the 16:41 was
cancelled.

So far Heathrow Connect seems a bit rubbish. Didn't they do some
trial runs into T4 before they started running the service
officially?

Sorry, my reference to T4 should have read T123, as that is where
Heathrow Connect is supposed to terminate, and presumably where the
stabling siding is.

--
Richard J.