Old June 24th 05, 02:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default End of Routemaster operation on the 14 and 22

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Barry Salter typed

Hi gang,

I was just looking through the upcoming Bus service changes and saw that
the 14 (Putney Heath - Tottenham Court Road) and 22 (Piccadilly Circus -
Putney Common) are due to switch to accessible double deckers from the
23rd of July.

A conductor on the 13, of my acquaintance, told me his job finished in
October...

All the dates for the remaining routes are he

www.londonbuspage.com

Annabel will be pleased to hear that the 159 is going to be the last to
go (in December)...