Old June 25th 05, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dashe Dashe is offline

Default London Buses - they got a special on light bulbs or something?

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Martin Underwood ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

On the other hand, I like their concept of having part-time speed limits:
most schools have a reasonable speed limit outside them except at the
beginning and end of the school day when the limit is reduced. Over here
they'd slap on a blanket 30mph limit 24 hours a day :-(

We are getting towards part-time speed limits here in UK now. There are
several areas which are 30mph, but have a 20mph limit during school crossing
times.
Dave G