Old June 26th 05, 02:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default London Buses - they got a special on light bulbs or something?

In message , Mrs Redboots
writes
What threw us totally was that these limits were *obeyed*....
presumably why they can be higher than ours!

I'd noticed that and asked another driver why. Apparently breaking the
speed limit carries very draconian measures. A different issue but one
I found annoying was when driving an American auto box, slowly
accelerating was good but to attempt to overtake the response is to put
your foot down, each time I did I found I was without drive for about
two seconds whilst the box kicked down.
--
Clive