Old June 27th 05, 12:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Circle Line up the spout again

Neillw001 wrote:
me if there's a bus from Waterloo to Tottenhasm Court Road I could get?
Mind you I've got to get to London first.

As other people have shown , yes there is. But serious suggestion: why
not consider walking if you're reasonably fit. The bus will only get
stuck in traffic anyway and from waterloo to TCR its only about a mile
and a bit anyway. 25 mins and you'll be there , plus you won't have
forked out cash just to sit going nowhere in a sweaty bus.

B2003