Old June 26th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default London Buses - they got a special on light bulbs or something?

Martin Underwood wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 26 Jun 2005:

I bet the only downside of not driving is that you get called upon to do all
the navigating - like non-drinkers get imposed upon to do all the driving
after parties etc!

Indeed, and my husband, like several others of my acquaintance, doesn't
follow directions well. Or slow down so you can read road signs.... and
expects you to know, by instinct, which way to turn! Then, when you
tell him, he says "Oh, I can't turn here, I'm in the wrong lane", and
goes merrily on in the wrong direction. Or takes the wrong exit from a
roundabout when you say "Not that one"......

Someone suggested GPS, but our rather out-of-date system doesn't help
all that much! It is, however, very useful when you have gone badly
wrong!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/