Old June 28th 05, 08:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:55:27 +0100, Clive
wrote in :
In message , Dr Ivan D. Reid
writes
You do know how long it takes to get from Uxbridge to Heathrow
via
the Picc, do you not? Not forgetting the time it takes to actually get
to Uxbridge in the first place.

Now **** off!

Your eloquence astounds me. I bet you're students learn lots from you.

Thankfully I don't have students, and thankfully my English is a
lot better than yours. Now crawl back under your rock; only another
million years' evolution and you might pose a threat to pond scum.

I understand it's normal for people who feel insignificant to be
abusive.

Which is how this started.

As you say your english is O.K.

You'd never believe I'd only been in the country five years, eh?

, perhaps it's in the trouser
department. See a doctor, he'll reassure you.

Exsqueeze me? *I'm* abusive? You've been misreading the
attributions, Shirley. Wotz'iz face started casting nasturtiums, I was
just pointing out how childish he was.

And anyway, I *am* a doctor -- which is what started all of this
anyway... :-/

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN