Old June 28th 05, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

On 21 Jun 2005 04:50:13 -0700, Boltar
wrote in .com:

If your english is so good , perhaps you can explain why you put an
apostrophe after "years". Also , perhaps you might want to consider what
Uxbridge Poly , sorry , I mean "Brunel University" would make of their
postgrads using their facilities to tell other people to **** off and
calling them pond scum.

"Usenet is a robust medium which is intended for use by adults."[0]

Try it, if you think you can make it stick.

And make up your bloody mind, are you envious of me because I'm a
Doctor or because I'm a postgrad? The terms are usually used exclusively.
(And one of them is therefore wrong in relation to my good self, of course.)

I see the pedants' brigade has already adequately answered your
English question in my absence[1]. Now, we need to work on your
capitalisation!

[0] http://www.demon.net/helpdesk/produc...iscussion.html
-- et al.
[1] Danke sehr, PB!

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN