Old June 29th 05, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim \(moved to sweden\) tim \(moved to sweden\) is offline

Default Travelcards on Heathrow Express/Connect during LU closure

wrote in message
ups.com...
The first time I've seen this happen on a scheduled basis: when the
District and Piccadilly lines are closed between Acton and Earls Court
for scheduled engineering works over a number of weekends in the next
twelve months, travelcards valid to Central London to Heathrow
(Z1-6)will be accepted on both Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect
services.

Full details in the TfL press release at:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...t.asp?prID=398

I don't suppose that anyone knows whether:

"London Underground Zone 1-6 Travelcard"

Means only that exact ticket type,

or any travelcard including Zones 1-6?

tim