Old June 29th 05, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim \(moved to sweden\) tim \(moved to sweden\) is offline

Default Travelcards on Heathrow Express/Connect during LU closure

"David Jackman" wrote in message
. 26.234...
"Richard J." wrote in
. uk:

Full details in the TfL press release at:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...s-releases-con
tent.asp?prID=398

I don't suppose that anyone knows whether:

"London Underground Zone 1-6 Travelcard"

Means only that exact ticket type,

or any travelcard including Zones 1-6?

If you'd bothered to read the press release at the URL given above, you
would have seen the full wording:
"LU customers who hold a valid London Underground Zone 1-6 Travelcard
(both season and day tickets), a London Underground Zone 1-6 Oystercard
(not PrePay) or a Freedom Pass are allowed to travel between Heathrow
and Paddington on the Heathrow Express or the Heathrow Connect
service."

Sorry but I think the wording could be clearer for the following
circumstances:

1. Is an "out boundary" Zone 1-6 Travelcard (e.g. including zones A, B, C
or D or from a National Rail station beyond Z6) valid? (presumably yes?)

Thank you David, that is exactly the circumstance that I was referring to.

When I have a station X (outside london) to all zones, I don't have at LU
travelcard at all. I hoping that it would be valid but it's not 100%
certain

tim