Old June 29th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Travelcards on Heathrow Express/Connect during LU closure

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:57:05 +0200, "tim \(moved to sweden\)"
wrote:

When I have a station X (outside london) to all zones, I don't have at LU
travelcard at all. I hoping that it would be valid but it's not 100%
certain

Or a Travelcard for 1-6 issued by a National Rail station.

The wording really should be clearer. It should either state "a
London Underground-issued Travelcard", or "a Travelcard with validity
including zones 1 to 6", or similar such wording, to avoid ambiguity
and confusion.

There is no such thing as simply a "London Underground Travelcard".
The concept does not exist.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain