Old June 30th 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Ashby Matt Ashby is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

you won't have the trouble of push chairs and kids
annoying real passengers who need to get from
A to B. Lets not forget that these women have all
day to do their shopping or what ever it is they do.

I always presumed people with buggies were 'real
passengers who need to get from A to B'. I've
certainly never seen any holographic mothers with
prams, nor any women with toddlers riding around
and around on the bus all day not wanting to go
anywhere.

And of course many women with children have
full or part time jobs as well as looking after the
kids, but you knew that already.

Matt Ashby
www.mattashby.com