Old June 30th 05, 12:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spamtrap@puke.co.uk is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote:
In message ,
writes
they've got a buggy and child to shift.

They are masters of their own fate. If they can't fold a push chair
then walk, if they can't walk then keep your knees together and you
won't have the trouble of push chairs and kids annoying real passengers
who need to get from A to B. Lets not forget that these women have all
day to do their shopping or what ever it is they do.
--
Clive

Clive, I'm very disappointed by this attitude. I often find your posts
very interesting so it's a shame to see that you think this way.

After all, your mother didn't keep her knees together, so what right do
you have to judge others?

Bringing up a child is not easy and being a good mother is a full-time
job. I suspect you are from an older generation of men that still does
not acknowledge this fact.

For a young "chav" (if we must use that word) mother the task is made
even harder by the fact that she herself probably did not have an
idyllic childhood and has no clear idea of how to deliver one for her
own children - as much as she would no doubt love to.

Perhaps you should consider the sacrifices your own mother made for
you, and the privileges that were bestowed upon you as a child, before
mouthing off like this.