Old June 30th 05, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
J. Chisholm J. Chisholm is offline

Default Parking in Lambeth

Peter Smyth wrote:

you can't make this
stuff up, it's all been reported in the local newspapers. For every
extreme example their are thousands of others.

I don't even believe what is printed in Nationals let alone Locals. I
learnt from an early age that just because it say it in the paper it
doesn't mean it must be true!

Where I live, and in other areas I know, illegal parking by a small
minority is a severe problem that costs thousands of people increased
delays and causes great danger to pedestrians and cyclists.

Roll on better enforcement of traffic laws for all classes of road users.

Jim Chisholm