Old June 30th 05, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
J. Chisholm J. Chisholm is offline

Default Parking in Lambeth

Mrs Redboots wrote:
tim (moved to sweden) wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 30 Jun 2005:

I agree. All it takes is late evening and sunday working. In all of the
places that I have lived in an around London it is normal to find double
yellows treated like they are there at these times of the week. I could
ticket 50 cars in as long as it takes to write them on a Sunday.

In many areas, it is perfectly legal to park on double yellow lines in
the late evening and on a Sunday. And if it isn't, you can be *very*
sure that tickets will be issued!

Not correct
I believe the new regs only allow double yellows to be used where 'No
waiting at any time' restrictiona apply.
See HC

Jim Chisholm