Old June 30th 05, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote:
In message , Neil Williams
writes
Your comments are like saying that someone with heavy luggage
should not use a station lift, because it was most likely funded
on the basis of providing wheelchair access.

Not at all, I don't care if women want to take buggies onto busses,
I'm simply pointing out that business doesn't make money by
throwing it away on facilities that aren't a requirement.

But if the facilities enable parents with buggies to use buses
conveniently, then the business *will* benefit, even if the facilities
were provided because the DDA said they should be.
--
Richard J.