Old July 1st 05, 08:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

"Jason" wrote in message

Most people think moving for "a girl with a buggy" is the polite thing
to do. Clearly your manners are deficient.

Well, I don't. I think it's polite to move for an elderly person. Or for a
pregnant woman. Or for a disabled person. Please don't lecture me on
manners, sonny.

You have a choice of the *any vacant seat* (or even the top deck of a
double), whilst she has the choice of one or two seats near the only
available space to put her push-chair out of the way of other
passengers.

It's her choice to bring her whingeing brat onto public transport. I had no
other choice of seat, and precious little standing space.

The signage clearly says that the space is for wheelchairs - since when
have
Big Mac-chomping, income support-claiming chav slappers with wailing brats
require the same level of concern as people in wheelchairs?

So what were YOU doing in the wheel-chair place?

Er - there were no wheelchairs in it.

Was there not ANY other seat on the bus?

No, not one. And very little standing space. By manhanddling her wretched
machine onto the bus, she caused upset and disruption to several passengers.

Was she really eating a Big-Mac on the bus?

Not at that time, no. Her gob was too full of chewing-gum.

How do you *know* she was on income-support?

Beacuse this sort of person invariably is. I know - I pay for it.

Are these just unsubstantiated rantings, or or are you just bleating
because of YOUR selfishness?

How is it selfish to expect kids with brats not to think the world revolves
around them and their procreational activities? My rant is well
substantiated.

Ian