Old July 1st 05, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Ian F. wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 1 Jul 2005:

It's her choice to bring her whingeing brat onto public transport. I had no
other choice of seat, and precious little standing space.

a) Why is someone else's child automatically a "whingeing brat"

b) Was it not equally *your* choice to use public transport?

c) What about, as I saw yesterday evening, when a middle-class father
brings *his* child on to a bus in an unfolded pushchair? I suppose
*he's* a "chav slapper" and the articulate, intelligent 19-month-old is
a "whingeing brat"? Yes?

I hate to tell you, but your prejudices are showing.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/