Old July 1st 05, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Dashe wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 1 Jul 2005:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

I hate to tell you, but your prejudices are showing.
--
"Mrs Redboots"

So are mine, because I agree with Ian all the way!
Dave G

You mean that you agree that any mother who takes her child on a bus is
automatically a prostitute and/or dole fiddler, with the child born out
of wedlock? Which is what Ian is *saying*, even if it isn't what he
*means*! And it is that to which I take exception.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/