Old July 1st 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 1 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
c) What about, as I saw yesterday evening, when a middle-class father
brings *his* child on to a bus in an unfolded pushchair? I suppose
*he's* a "chav slapper" and the articulate, intelligent 19-month-old is
"whingeing brat"? Yes?

I hate to tell you, but your prejudices are showing.

So are yours, how do you know the man you saw was "a middle class
father", do you mean he was wearing a suit or what?

No, he was engaged in conversation with his child, and I could hear his
accent.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/