Old July 1st 05, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 1 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
No, he was engaged in conversation with his child, and I could hear
his accent.

Then I'm afraid you're very narrow minded, and biased to boot.
Perhaps a little education would do you a bit of good, because despite
what you already know, you need more education about class or lack
thereof.

Then substitute the words "well-educated" for "class", if that makes you
happier. Frankly, given your bias against young mothers, I'm surprised
you appreciate that many people have children, not just "chav slappers",
as you refer to the bus-using classes!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/