Old July 1st 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
?uzzled ?uzzled is offline

Default Oyster communication failure

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wonder why the same behaviour expected of the public isn't
expected from the staff.

Kevin

Agreed. Working in a support environment, we constantly have to attend
customer service training courses. I don't see why bus drivers can't do the
same. Surely, we the paying public, pay their wages with our fares, or is
London Transport that heavily subsidised that they can say stuff the
passengers ?

Weren't there figures out a while back saying complaint on the buses were at
an all time record high ?